The new FaceFormer® ZERO
In response to multiple user requests, the FaceFormer family has grown. In addition to the well-known FaceFormer ONE in blue or crystal clear, the FaceFormer ZERO is now available.
What is different?
The FaceFormer ZERO has a lower material hardness on than the previous models. Size and shape have been retained. In this way, the exercises during FaceFormer training can be carried out with less effort. In addition, the softer membrane exerts less pressure on the gums out of. In rare cases, initial irritation can be avoided even better.
Ideal introduction to training
In order to make it easier to start regular training, beginners start the exercises with the FaceFormer ZERO until the full range of lip pressure exercises can be performed without major difficulties. As the training progresses, after eight weeks you can switch to the stronger standard version (FaceFormer ONE, blue or crystal clear) in order to make the therapy a success.
The even more supple material also improves the wearing comfort considerably when used while sleeping. We therefore recommend the FaceFormer ZERO for use at night over the entire duration of the therapy.
When and for whom is the FaceFormer® Zero suitable?
- For beginners in regular FaceFormer training (1st to 8th week)
- For children up to and including the age of 10 during the entire duration of the therapy
- For night use while sleeping
- For cosmetic use
scope of delivery
- 1 FaceFormer ZERO
- 1 hygienically ventilated storage box, color of your choice
- 1 exercise calendar
- 1 detailed exercise guide
Use the effective FaceFormer training for the following disorders/illnesses:
- snoring, sleep apnea and breathing pauses
- Muscle weakness and paralysis of the mouth or face region
- Breaking the habit of breathing through the mouth and getting used to breathing through the nose
- Craniomandibular Dysfunction (CMD)
- Pressure equalization problems in the middle ear
- Hearing loss, tinnitus and Meniere's disease (rotational attacks)
- Head, face and neck pain
- Swallowing disorders (dysphagia)
- Disturbed chewing functions
- tongue malfunction
- disorders of the cranial nerve functions
Simple exercises - great effect
Use the free FaceFormer training app
DownloadDownloads Überblick / Overview - FACEFORMER® von Dr. Berndsen
Alle Flyer, Anleitungen und Kalender auch auf Englisch, Polnisch, Russisch, Spanisch & Italienisch.
FaceFormer Trainings VideosTipps zum FaceFormer Training